Friday, August 7, 2009

Almost Time to Move Again

In less than a week I'll be heading back up to Michigan via Nashville (Jennifer has assured me I'm not going to turn into slack-jawed yokel by stepping foot in The South) to start my second year of law school. That of course means that the next few days will inevitably be filled with my procrastinating, followed by panic that I'm actually going to have to leave DC and somehow get all of my things back to Ann Arbor. That, coupled with the substantial amount of preparation needed for OCI, means fun times for me. Before classes actually start, I also have the week of on-campus interviewing and then another week of journal orientation. Life will probably be busy over the next month or so.

Other than that, very little is new. I'm finishing up work at the DoJ, so it's been pretty slow in the office. Tonight it's out with friends to spend our winnings from trivia, a $50 gift certificate to a bar. Other than that...nothing. Let's be honest: I'm pretty much posting for the sake of posting. But at least I've got something new on the blog.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The South is amazing. You know you are excited about it! :)